background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 ~ Photo Challenge

COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE; NOW, NOW, NOW!!

OK, so I did wait 4 days before posting my favorite drink!
I love my coffee, I drink it strong and black, creamed, iced, and sugared.
I love my Lattes, I drink them hot, iced, and frozen.
My favorite specialty drinks:
at "Starbucks": 
Venti Caramel Machiato and an extra espresso!
and Venti Caramel Frappuccino no whip add an extra espresso!
My local coffee shop "Grand Central":
 Large Peanut Butter Butter Pecan Latte add an extra espresso!
So todays picture is one of my favorite mugs given to me by my daughter!
check out her blog: 


And don't forget to be checking on how my sister is doing with her photo challenge:


1 comment:

  1. I absolutly Love this cup...It so describes you PERFECTLY....Love it!! But not as much as I love you!!

    ReplyDelete